Weekender Duffle in Confetti
I spent a ridiculous amount of time over analyzing the perfect weekender bag and many many test trips and samples later, I think I nailed the absolute best one. There are so many well thought out features that after you use this bag a few times, you’re going to want to email me and tell me how you didn’t realize how important the placement of every tiny detail was until you used it.
Here’s a few of my favorite details:
- A pop up Velcro divider that lets you organize your bag in half, or use it all as one large bag depending on what you’re packing.
- A pocket with two vents for shoes, dirty laundry, or whatever else you want to keep separate from the rest of your bag. I like to use this one as I go on vacation to put my laundry in, it will slowly fill up exactly half of your bag, so with the divider up, it will keep everything super organized! It’s also small enough to pack flat so you don’t even have to use it at all!
- Did I mention packing flat? This bag will store away when you’re not using it SO SMALL, because no one wants to take up space storing luggage.
- A slip through section on the back that can fit over a suitcase handle, to keep your bag from tipping over during travel!
- A ridiculous amount of pockets!!! (Inside: 2 slip, one zip. Outside: 3 slip, 1 zip)
- Comes with a matching crossbody strap for side wearing
- Vegan leather details including a comfortable handle that can snap together
- If you own our packing cubes, one set of 3 will fit PERFECTLY inside half of this bag. If you have two sets it will be exactly the fit of the full bag plus a little room on top!
- The bottom features metal pegs to keep the bottom of your bag a little more protected for longer use!
Okay, did I sell you on it yet? If not, go watch this video explaining the features too:
Approx 19 x 13 x 12